Give your Students Even More Digital Tools
- Introduce modern teaching technologies by incorporating Quaver’s cloud-based curriculum in your methods course
- Allow students access to Quaver’s full K-8 General Music Curriculum including lesson plans, supplements, and more during methods courses, practicum and student teaching
- Award every graduate one year FREE access to the Quaver Curriculum to use in their first job
CONTACT A QUAVER REP
For more information on Quaver’s College Program, please complete the form below. You will be connected with a Key Account Rep in your area!
For Music Ed Students:
Tell Your Instructors About Our Free Program
- Cover topics like technology in the classroom and teaching with 21st century resources
- Learn best practices when using an online curriculum
- Access to Quaver Professional Development Materials
- Get early access to a program hailed as the future of music education
- Increase your career placement opportunities by having experience with the fastest-growing curriculum resources available
CLAIM YOUR FREE 1-YEAR LICENSE!
If you’ve graduated and are ready to start your first teaching position, you’ll be armed with a full curriculum for your first year! Let us know you’re ready below:
“In my opinion, QuaverMusic.com is THE most comprehensive tool for Music Education in the 21st Century! Use it with whatever method you choose; Kodaly, Orff, etc. It also aligns easily to Music Learning Theory! The program stays current without having to buy new books every few years, and the assistance from the company is exemplary!”