Attract Top Students to Your Program!
- Introduce modern teaching technologies by incorporating Quaver’s cloud-based curriculum in your methods course
- Allow students access to Quaver’s full K-8 General Music Curriculum including lesson plans, supplements, and more during practicum and student teaching
- Award every graduate one year FREE access to the Quaver Curriculum to use in their first job
CONTACT A QUAVER REP
For more information on Quaver’s College Program, please complete the form below. You will be connected with a Key Account Rep in your area!
For Music Ed Students:
Tell Your Instructors About Our Free Program!
- Cover topics like technology in the classroom and interactive approaches to pedagogies
- Learn best practices when using an online curriculum
- Access to Quaver Professional Development Materials
- Get early access to a program hailed as the future of music education
- Increase your career placement opportunities by having experience with the fastest-growing curriculum resources available
CLAIM YOUR FREE 1-YEAR LICENSE!
If you’ve graduated and are ready to start your first teaching position, you’ll be armed with a full curriculum for your first year! Let us know you’re ready below:
“The Quaver program for colleges and universities is a wonderful resource for music educators and their students. With Quaver, beginning general music teachers have a wealth of high quality and easy to use resources, all in one place, to help facilitate active music making with their students. Best of all, new teachers can be ready to use Quaver on their first day of teaching because they had experience with the program in a college course.”